International Group for Lean Construction (IGLC)
IGLC27 – Dublin, Ireland, 1st – 7th July 2019
Leadership, Culture and Teambuilding
RESEARCH CONFERENCE: 3rd – 5th July 2019
CALL FOR PAPERS
We invite researchers from practice and academia in architecture, engineering, construction and facilities management (AECFM) to submit papers on aspects of lean construction research under one of the following themes:
- Contract and Cost Management
- Enabling Lean with Information Technology
- Language Action Perspective
- Last Planner® System
- Lean and Sustainability
- Lean and BIM
- Learning & Teaching Lean
- People, Culture and Change
- Product Development and Design Management
- Production Planning and Control
- Production System Design
- Safety, Quality and Health
- Supply Chain Management and Off-Site Construction
You will also be asked to identify which of these three categories best reflects your submission:
- Applied research comprising case studies, implementations and so on that is near market;
- Research that is advancing previous blue skies research – mid-way to market;
- Blue skies research is theoretical and/or early ideas – no market application yet.
- All (co)authors register on the web site www.conftool.com/iglc2019
- All (co)authors to select up to four themes in which you feel most confident to review papers.
Note: your conference paper/s will not be published if the author team has not reviewed at least one paper (for each submission) to share the review burden.
SUBMISSION SCHEDULE: Opens Closes
- Original research papers – 2018.11.01 2019.02.24
- Revised papers & rebuttal – – 2019.05.05
- Camera ready papers – – 2019.05.19
- Poster only submissions 2019.05.19 2019.06.02
Please note: if you are submitting a paper for review please take a few moments to read the guidance documents on the format, structure and preferred content of papers. A good paper will contain and reflect these elements within the content. The guidance documents can be found here:
All paper submissions must be accompanied by a plagiarism report.
For any other inquiry please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone + 353 46 9773434.